A native Houstonian, Samy wanted to become an attorney since his high school years. At the University of Texas at Austin, Samy co-founded the International Affairs Society and helped develop the university’s emerging international relations degree plan. After graduating UT with honors and a double major in international relations and French, Samy continued to law school at the University of Houston Law Center. During law school, he gained diverse experience from intellectual property to corporate transactions and clerked at the law firm of Kim Ogg, who was later elected Harris County District Attorney. Since licensure, Samy has spent his years prosecuting personal injury and product liability cases ranging from pharmaceutical injuries and vehicle defects to workplace injuries, assaults, and motor vehicle accidents.
Samy now continues this legacy of service at Diab Law Firm. From car and truck accidents to workplace injuries, assaults, and wrongful deaths, no case is too big or too small. Samy prides himself in excellent customer service and gives every client personalized attention.
Samy is licensed to practice in Texas state court as well as federal court in the Southern District of Texas.
- Kim Ogg, Clerk
- State Bar of Texas, Present
- Houston Bar Association, Present
- Business Formation
- Contract Law
- Business Organizations
- International Business
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: International Affairs; French Language & Literature
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Texas
- Top Personal Injury Attorney, Houston